We liked our red bosch coop so much that we starting cutting up and assembling the pieces for two more before we had finished the first one. We have the pieces for 2 more houses waiting to be put together and painted. We are going to tweak the design in SketchUp before we go further though. We are going to see how the run fits onto the first house we built before we go further with these, in case modifications to the design would make things easier.
We liked many elements of the design of the "big coop" we brought and so we used it as inspiration to create an improved version of the basic design layout. Having a series of large coops will be useful as it means we can house a larger flock of a particular breed/variety in them.